Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Sandy!

It's Sandy's birthday today, so the family all got together and hung out. We went to Oakland Paramount to watch the 'Let Us Break Bread Together: A Holiday Celebration' show and sang along to 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas'. Then afterwards we went to Sandy's house and had a big dinner. Ironically Sandy was doing most of the cooking (I helped with the Gyoza) and everyone else (except my mom, she was cooking too) were sorta just eating.

Raymond and his dad were taking pictures, wish they'll send me a copy. The ice-cream cake afterwards was awesome, I had two servings because the oldies were either afraid of the calorie or the blood sugar. Whatever, I'm still young. Haha.

Going to bath Yoda tomorrow, she's having fleas again. I wish there is a permanent way of getting rid of those pests, but then again, they evolves everytime we switch to a new de-flea shampoo. It's the law of natural selection, yo!

:3 Super tired, gonna check my dA stuff and head off to bed. I'll start of my crazy drawing spree starting tomorrow, hopefully. I have around 3 deadlines, three other 'should probably do's, and a total of about12 pieces of art to work on. Not counting all the other 'non-art' things I already have to handle. -__- Yea, bed sounds good now. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment