Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Salty Chicken Drumsticks~~~~

My dinner last night... 3 salt marinated chicken drum sticks, lettuce, noodles. I fried them so much cow butter came out. And this is all that's remain after a night of 'too lazy to do dishes'. Haha, better go soak the pot and chopsticks in water now.

No comments:

Post a Comment