Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Friday, April 2, 2010

And the blog is open!

Oh yayz! Now I get a blog of my own to...er, blog on!

Its probably not that different from any regular old site journals but whatever...

Just a few years ago, MySpace was considered the newest and 'hip' thing on the web. Now, there are tons and tons of blog sites literally swarming the internet and consuming people's lives. I've heard rather disturbing rumors about people so obsessed with Twitter and MySpace that that have completely neglected their lives in the real world. I admit, keeping up with the new tweets and posts can be pretty difficult, especially if you don't want to get left out of your large social circle. But man, I sure hope that one rumor about the mother twittering even as she was giving birth wasn't true.


About a year ago, I promised myself that I would start my own blog only after I get accepted into the colleges I applied for so I won't get too distracted and miss an important stage of my academic career. Since that is now done and over with, I officially open this blog. To be honest, I am not the most technologically keen person like my peers. It too me an hour to figure out how to open a new Blogger page, and another half to actually do it. I don't really enjoy taxing myself to stand at the same level as everyone else on things like this so I guess I should just stick with simplicity in this blog making.


I mean, that word IS on my blog title...


This page will be used as a diary/journal for my blog, and if I feel like it I would stick up some pictures and those thingie-machigies along with posts. I doubt I would have the endurance and consistency to keep up a daily posting rate like many other bloggers, but the posting would be more frequent during interesting periods of my life.

-Cen

No comments:

Post a Comment