Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It was like, WOOSH!

This last week went by really quickly. Mostly because so much happened I couldn't keep track, and I didn't have the time to blog about it until now.

Something on the dinner table that could've been considered as impressive. A steamed hen with eggs still in its belly. They didn't taste like eggs at all.

Contacts turn out to be a pain in the eye to put in every morning, on the first day I used it I had to wake up an hour earlier just so I can poke my eyes out for that extra period of time. Although but day three (today) I can do it within five minutes, that uncomfortable feeling and dry eyes never seems to go away...

Blah, came and went this week, and we visited my grandma's grave today. Not really a grave since we let her go the modern way: scattering the ashes at Half-Moon Bay. That spot sort of because our family's picnic place and would probably stay that way for these two generations at the least.

Very nice weather at Half-Moon Bay today, because of El Nino's extra rainfall in the bay area we got to see a rare view of green hills even in late April. As usual, we sat, we ate, and chatted.

So much to talk about, and yet no motivation to do it right now. If I feel like it I'll update again this week but right now I gotta focus on finishing up the SIR and the UBF Prom thing I'm doing as a collaboration online. -w-


No comments:

Post a Comment