Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Friday, July 16, 2010

FREAKING OUT!

Stupid stupid stupid financial aid system!

I opened my official fin-aid pack this morning and since then I've been freaking out like a frack. For whatever reason my UCSD Grant of $11,000 and some minor grants of around a thousand have disappeared from the list. And when I tried to call and complain to the fin-aid department the stupid phone told me the number is invalid and stuff. So I got all rattled and made an account in College Confidential and found out that other people are also experiencing the same problem. Except that they're having the trouble because of either mislocated mail or late turn-ins.

I'll try to contact them again on Monday, but if anyone know why this is happening TELL ME!



Took a drive w/ mom at Alameda point, and saw a bunch of fat rabbits by the water. RABBITS! Like, not white, but gray, brown, black rabbits hopping all over the place. They're so cute! Not as cute as my pet rabbit in the past but still pretty cute. -w- Oho.

No comments:

Post a Comment