Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stomach Bug?

I have not OTL so much in life before. I am pretty much scoring the lowest I have been in years and I think I'm catching a cold (and yet still drag on and on) Also, depression and the lack of good food in the are has made me a very grumpy person. Luckily there's Animage, or I would've violently abused something or someone already.

Halloween totally sucked this year. Even though we're in La Jolla -San Diego's Beverley Hill- just about every family around the mansion area have their super expensive security gates locked up and lights off. My friends and I walked for 2 effing hours and only got like 5 candies. What's up with that? 3:<

Super behind in homework again, I'll have to work hard before midterm (again) next week. *sigh* I'm sooooooooo screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment