Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Monday, April 12, 2010

THE Monday after spring break

Ever get those horrible feelings of nausea and sleepiness on the first day after a relatively long school break? And if that first day is on a dreaded Monday (which it usually is) the bad sensation of being dragged in mud by an oxen would only seem to grow worse. That was basically how I felt today, except I was pretty surprised at myself because normally I'm the nerdy type who's actually happy to go back to school (you may lol) and learn in classes. I suppose this proves the true horror of senioritis?

I can't believed (well, no. I predicted it but it can still be pretty shocking to face reality) I manage to start off the quarter with two B's under my belt. True, one of the B's is because of my calculator failing me during a test and the other will probably disappear after my teacher curve the grade and I take one more quiz next chapter. However, this shocking revelation has literally slapped me across my face on the worse day I've had in weeks and made me realize that I still have one whole quarter left before school ends. And let's not forget about the AP tests, the AWPE (thx, Raymond, for the advices :3), and the finals (Goodness Gracious!).

Actually, I would very much like to forget now. -w-;



Moving onto a topic that doesn't require further stressing on my poor heart, I would firstly like to recommend this Katekyo Hitman Reborn fanfiction to all the fans out there. "Rumor Rumor" by Nightsmoke is one among the many awesome KHR fics that the author has written. I totally loled and teared up at the same time at the epilogue. "Rumor Rumor" is only one of the earlier works, if you check out Nightsmoke's profile and read the other recent fics you would understand why I'm so taken with this author's work. (Of course, you would need to know about KHR first)

And then, another bit of good news that made my heart flutter. It has been around 3 years since I joined deviantART and FINALLY my page has reached 3000 hits of pageview yesterday night!
The Kiriban goes to Sakusaku and Kamukamu (both are nicked-screen-names from Skype) and here is my dA journal entry for the Kiriban. :3 I'm so happy that two of my favorite online people were the ones to witness this epic personal milestone for myself. <333>:D

No comments:

Post a Comment