Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Off to Vacay!

Yes, I'm leaving for vacation in about 7 hours. Too excited. my cat's gonna be lonely w/o me, but at least my aunt's gonna look after her while I'm gone. Right, Sandy? You are going to, RIGHT? *insert weepy eyes*

Lolz, I got pretty pissed off at the orthodontist's today when the doc said I have to wear my braces into the school year in college. Even tho he sorta promised that he'll get them off by June. Bleh, I guess I can only blame my slow metabolism and growth or something. Something you can't really physically attack at least. 3:< Like genetics.

I look forward to seeing my cousins and uncle and auntie in New York in July, even if I'm only there for like... 4 days technically, and 6 days if you count arrival at late night and departure at early morning. I don't. So yea, 4 days, nothing interesting can be accomplished maybe except catch up with family and stuff. Hm. -w- I still look forward to seeing them after so long.


Viva las vacaciones! Potential lactic acid induced muscle aches and corny heels here I come! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment