Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Canadian Chinese Food vs. American Chinese Food

Means epic loss for the US C.F. There just is no competition. I mean, they use REAL FRESH SHRIMPS in their shrimp dumplings!

I just got back from the Eastern US tour and those 4 days of lunches at chinese buffets made me sick. I couldn't believe it, but I was actually willing to eat vegetables and fruits during the time. By now the sight of oily fried fake Chinese food makes me gag.

It was insanely hot when we were at the Big Apple New York, Boston (which, doesn't sell tea at all. Sorry, Wayne), Washington (one of the little old ladies in the tour got sick in the heat there), and Pennsylvania (sp?). We passed by some other states and cities and towns too but I forgot their names, we were pretty much rushing the entire time... I surprisingly didn't get too sick in the heat, minus mood swings and headaches. I think it is because I spend a lot of time sleeping on the bus.

I would post some pictures, but I currently lack the tools to do so. So I might do that later when I feel like it or just forget about it all together. And sorry Michelle, can't send you the post card. I was too busy. I'll just give it to you later or something. 3:

Going to New York where mah cousins are. It has been a lonnnggggg time since I saw them, and my aunties and uncles and gramps too. I can't wait for tomorrow, though the flight itself isn't all that exciting. -w-


oh, right. I'm going to see my father too.

yup, the dude that gave me half my genes.




I'll update later in NY, and hopefully the computer over there can load my pictures from the camera's chip. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment