Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FIST

IN AIRRR~!!!


I haven't updated the blog with anything significant in a while, mostly because nothing interesting really happened, and the rest is because I was too lazy to remember.

I went to that Lincoln Children's Sports Festival thingie in Oakland Chinatown on Sunday as a volunteer, I've gotta say, they were really bad at planning it out. Most of the planners are just old foogies that want their names to be in the newspaper at participating this charity event, and they pretty much just sat out on the job and made us volunteers handle the kids. Luckily I have experience at dealing with things like this, and my group-mates (volunteers) were good at following orders and helping everyone else. By the end of the day, I had some minor muscle aches and stuff, but the ricebox they gave the volunteers during lunch wasn't too bad. Or I was just hungry, yea... why else would greasy pork appeal to me? xD

Wayne came back the day before the fest, on Saturday, and I totally loled at his souvenir for me. (I felt bad not getting any for him when I went to Canada.... but souvenirs ain't my thing) He got me a mini Gloomy bear~ I'm so going to bring it to dorm with me, since I can only bring my tinier dolls with me to UCSD. *sad*

Not that I have a lot of big plushies either, I left them in China.... I missed them.... ;A;

I am on an artist roll again today, after a lonnnggggg period of writer's block, I joined a lot of art groups on dA hoping to snap myself out of it. Then I ended up with a lot of deadlines, all of which I completed today and did extra chibi sketches. Check my dA~!

I am pretty proud of myself.... for now...


Gosh it's so hot here for the last few days, I almost feel like going to a pool... almost.




another note, my first article was published! I get income depending on how many people read it so READ IT!

The Necessary Armaria to Survive the Warzone We Call Highschool

xD

No comments:

Post a Comment