Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Web Registeration...?

I've been so preoccupied with catching up work that I've procrastinated that I seem to have neglected my blog... and forgot to check the list of subscribed blogs as well. -w-;

Last Saturday was pretty fun, some of my friends, Wayne, and I went to the street festival of Japan Town and roamed without much purpose. I however, had some purpose in that visit (besides the general shopping). I went to those cheap-ass Japanese imported stores (kinda like dollar stores) in the center place thingie that I never remember the name of and bought a lot of college goodies... all under the price of $1.50 ea. I wonder if there are such places in San Diego? It sure would make college expenses a lot lower than they are. Afterall, Asian people must shop in Asian markets in order to satisfy their inner-cheapo. It's a mutual beneficial relationship.

Tomorrow UCSD for Revelle students is an important date, because we're doing this appointment thing with our counselor on the web to see which classes we should apply for Fall quarter and so on. And I'll have to wake up way early in the morning for a dentist appointment (and again on Friday, but for the car) and deal with all this... gah, I don't feel like sleeping at all recently. Stupid teenage hormonal imbalance... *grumbles*

I'm going to have to recheck what's on the menu for tomorrow now, so I'll just put up this stupidly short and probably pointless blog up.



Last minute note that I just remembered, Kiyan went to college last week already and from the Skype conversation we had her college is sweet! They had very fun sounding activities everyday and that's even before orientation next week~! (-v-)b I hope UCSD would be just as fun, otherwise I'm going to be very jealous of someone. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment