Welcome to My Blog!

Hihi and welcome, to whoever is reading this~

My Simplicity Complex is my first blog. It seems like everyone is making one of these now-a-days so I decided that it is time to join the fad.
This blog will function as something like a diary or a journal log for myself concerning my new college life or just about life in general.

>:3 I have accounts on various art/anime/games involved sites such as deviantArt and Gaiaonline.
I don't appreciate cyber-stalking but you can check out my stuff under the name: ThreeWayDart.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tarnation!

Well, another entry to complain about life.

The school wide internet crashed yesterday, some registration overload problem, and in turned I couldn't turn my Chem hw in on time. I sure hope the prof would give us a break and let it off the hook. It wasn't as though I could've predicted that it would crash so randomly on due date, and I couldn't turn it in until then because I had to check my answers with the TAs in DI. Yea. Sucks. But whatever.

Just finished my Bio hw. Which felt way more like a chem6a hw than anything. But yea.

I am 80% done on the part one of HC round 4 entry, after that I'll work on a one piece part two. Hope I have enough time, and that internet doesn't crash on me. Haha.

Don't jinx it.



Spirit Night is going really badly, there isnt' anywhere near enough attendance to the games on Revelle's part, and I couldn't really help out this week because of the HC deadline. But I'll try to make up for it next week. Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment